LAND SURVEYOR CUM SUPERVISOR
- The candidate should be responsible to conduct boundary, topographic, photogram metric and related land surveys, assisting in levels control, alignment of building and coordination of site works to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Minimum Certificate/ Diploma in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent with 1-2 years’ working experience. However, fresh graduate with all round personality and willing to learn are strongly encouraged to apply as well.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD software.
Good analytical skill with an eye on detail, technical orientated, able to work independently with minimum supervision and reliable.
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia in order to liaise with local authorities, consultants and all level of staffs.
- Computer literate is essential.
Interested candidates may call Ms Ee Ling at 04-3905737 ext. 322 for any inquiries or write in with a detailed resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number together with a passport-sized photograph (N.R.) to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.