JUNIOR SECRETARY / SECRETARY
(Based at Prai, Penang)
- To provide secretarial support including general administrative assistance.
- The scope of your work shall entail proper arrangement of appointments and meetings, verification and compilation of incoming and outgoing documents, managing internal and external correspondence and maintaining an effective filing system.
- You must be able to uphold effective communication to facilitate liaison with business associates, clients and all levels of employees. While in pursuit of your duties, you must be able to project professionalism and teamwork at all times.
- At least Diploma in Private Secretarial, Business Studies or equivalent with at least five years of relevant working experience. Experience in working with Senior Management / Directors will be an added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive approach and enthusiastic and flexible attitude towards work.
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations with a diplomatic, tactful and efficient manner.
- Ability to priorities workload, work under pressure, meet deadlines and have experience in dealing with unexpected non-standard work situations.
- Experience in working on a variety of tasks at the same time and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Competent in office IT system ie Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, and Email for administrative research.
- Willingness to undertake training as required.
Interested candidates may call Ms Ee Ling / Ms. Seow at 04-3905737 ext. 322 / 324 for any inquiries or write in with a detailed resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number together with a passport-sized photograph (N.R.) to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.