(Based at Prai, Penang)
- Responsible for handling Human Resources functions towards the fulfillment of the Company’s objectives and in accordance with the Human Resource’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Human Resource Management or relevant disciplines. Those without the academic qualification but possess years of relevant working experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates with all round personality and willing to learn may be considered as well.
- Sound knowledge of overall HR management, encompassing recruitment, compensation & benefits, training and development, payroll, performance management and employee welfare & discipline.
- Familiar with the Employment Act and other relevant Acts in Malaysia.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate effective interaction with different levels of employees and external parties including government authorities like Labour Office, Immigration Department, EPF and SOCSO office.
- Mature, result-orientated, resourceful, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess a high level of integrity particularly with regard to confidential matters and initiative to explore alternatives.
- Good writing skill and strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate
Interested candidates may call Ms. Ee Ling/ Ms. Seow at 04-3905737 ext. 322/ 324 for any inquiries or write in with a detailed resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number together with a passport-sized photograph (N.R.) to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.