(Based at Prai, Penang)
- The person shall responsible for assisting in financial accounting, treasury, taxation, budgeting and administrative function and ensuring the accounting records is posted and updated to meet submission on deadline.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting with LCCI or part Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in relevant finance and accounting related functions. Experience in financial accounting, taxation, construction and property sector plus treasury function will be an added advantage.
- Mature, result-orientated and able to work independently.
- Familiar with the Employment Act and other relevant Acts in Malaysia.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills for effective interaction and communication with external parties such as bankers, suppliers, and customers on financial matters.
- Mature, result-orientated, resourceful, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge on IFCA Property Developer Software will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good writing skill and strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate
Interested candidates may call Cik Nur Syafiqah Aina at 04-3905737 ext. 322 for any inquiries or write in with a detailed resume stating present and expected salaries, contact number together with a passport-sized photograph (N.R.) to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
PLB Engineering Berhad (418224-X)
1320 Jalan Baru,Taman Chai Leng